Book a camping pitch or cosy yurt holiday
For the 2021 season we are open from Saturday, 15th May until to Sunday, 12th September (Sunday, 5th Sep for the yurts).Camping is fully booked for the school holidays. We have a couple of pitches still available for the week of 17th July and still plenty of mid-season camping availability. The yurts are fully booked for the summer apart from 5th June for four nights and 14th June for five nights. Have a look at The Greener Camping Club. Over 80 lovely campsites across Wales and England (but come back to us next year!)
Carrie, Peter, Freya, Gus. Read more
Emma & Honey. Read more
Escape to Pembrokeshire…
Get back to nature and enjoy a fantastic camping or yurt holiday at this lovely campsite:
- Close to breathtaking, unspoilt beaches
- 52 acres of private farm and woodland to enjoy and explore
- Just 12 camping pitches and three amazing yurts
- Cosy campfires on every pitch
- Pizza nights right through the summer!
- Five-star showers and facilities
- Undercover areas for rainy days
- Wetsuits, body boards and kayaks to borrow
It’s the stuff of lasting memories, with our peaceful location, friendly atmosphere, great facilities, crackling campfires, spacious pitches and three lovely yurts.