Camping in the family meadow
A peaceful setting, like-minded folk and crackling campfires for perfect evenings under the stars!This is how it all started - a nice level sheltered field and a handful of tents. Our lovely family camping meadow has a total of just seven spacious pitches dotted around the tree and hedge-lined perimeter. Each camping pitch has a campfire place, campfire grill and picnic bench. The showers, facilities, recycling and firewood are all close by.
Lots of space for even the largest tents
Cool Camping in Pembrokeshire
Peaceful because the meadow is car-free and shelteredApart from arrival and departure days, the camping meadow is a 'car free zone'. This makes it even more peaceful and completely safe for children. Cars are parked close by in the large stable yard. This means there are no 'comings and goings' and children can play safely and explore, without parents worrying.
Carrie, Peter, Freya, Gus. Read more
Emma & Honey. Read more
Escape to Pembrokeshire…
Get back to nature and enjoy a fantastic camping or yurt holiday at this lovely campsite:
- Close to breathtaking, unspoilt beaches
- 52 acres of private farm and woodland to enjoy and explore
- Just 12 camping pitches and three amazing yurts
- Cosy campfires on every pitch
- Pizza nights right through the summer!
- Five-star showers and facilities
- Undercover areas for rainy days
- Wetsuits, body boards and kayaks to borrow
It’s the stuff of lasting memories, with our peaceful location, friendly atmosphere, great facilities, crackling campfires, spacious pitches and three lovely yurts.